Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pizzilla, the worst awesome story ever.


Photo by Crystal A. Suh, figure by Susie Suh


A few years ago, I came up with a story for my sister while we were bored and sitting around the table. I drew the corresponding pictures to this story on a napkin. I wish I had saved it. I did however remember to it down soon after.
This is it:

We go to the pizza store and get the anchovies and we go “Yuuuum!” and the peoples go “ewwww,” but we say “yyuumm” and “chomp!” And they go “ewwwww,” and then we say “noooo” and then they say “yyeeaaahh” but then we say “noooooo” and then we see Godzilla and then he says “rarrrr!” So then we say “whooaa!” and then he goes “yeeeaahhh!” And then we go “rarrrrrrrr” and then he goes “noooooo!”And then we go “YEEAAAHHH!” and then we eat godzilla and then they go “YEEAHHH” and then we go “YUM!” and then we eat the peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment