Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Kewl! I waz featured on da innernetz: Etsy's "The Storque: Keep It Weird" & Xenotee's "Deer Diary" Treasury

No but seriously, awesome! and thanks!


Title Image for "Keep It Weird: In Stitches" as visible in "Spotlight" (piece shown here is by mtraub)
My "Bad Ass Little Bird", I would have shown all the pieces in the article but formatting was weird for screen capture.
Jackie Doe featured in Xenotee's "Deer Diary" Treasury
 Pics of my rainy Sunday project later.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!

    I've always wanted to be featured in Keep it weird... but, um, I don't make weird enough things :-(

    I see Kamilla's creepy christmas ornament is there too!

    And I like deers. A lot. Which is why I have an antlered girl from you, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D
    ahah, well your pieces are too lovely and romantic to be "weird".

    There are a lot of other cool things in there though so I'm happy to be apart of it- and it was good press. I found out organically though, and three days late which is probably the best way to get the surprise.

    I like them too, I guess it shows since I keep making them in all different forms ("realistic", cartoonish and nymph).

    I'm looking forward to seeing your new site! *^_^*

    ReplyDelete