Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jewelry: Details Before the Official Unveiling

Ambrotype
I picked up this chick in Long Island, my only purchase but she was cheap ($5)
Today I took some detail shots of the jewelry I've completed thus far, I'm not officially unveiling it yet but I think you can get a good idea of the collection from these images. Not shown in whole are shoulder chains and body harnesses, those will come with the "official unveiling".


necklace
Extra Long feather necklace in gunmetal with wrapped chain stem


jewelry5small
Detail of body harness, pyrite gems


Detail of shoulder chain/harness, real crystal gems from antique hurricane lamps


Necklaces
Two feather charms, one from the necklace above, the other a harness. I'm also making shoulder duster earrings from this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment