Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekend Trip to Long Island


I've been neglecting blogging for too long- sorry!

Between work, jewelry making and two weekend trips to Long Island, I haven't had much time at the computer which is probably more healthy for me but we won't go into that.
Instead, I'll add to the already over-saturated world of internet-nature photography and show you some pictures from the weekend.


Will Taking Pictures
I have a small side project of Will taking pictures
Fire pit
This "fireplace" was at the site of a demolished hospital
li1
A trip out to Sunken Meadow State Park
li2
Gorgeous golden trees


li5
Branches that look like they are trying to retrieve their fallen leaves



Skunk
Spotted more lawn "pimpery", this time a skunk-dog thing
Will in profile
Will in profile

No comments:

Post a Comment