Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I've Been Up To...

Okay, so it's been a long while since my last post but it's been a crazy year+ , with moves (x2), job changes, renovations (that second apt is a real fixer-upper), family trips,  events for friends, and lots of etc.

I took a significant hiatus from sewing, dolls, and posting. While I did make a few things here and there, they were mostly for personal gifts.

Personalized paper dolls for my friend, Kat's wedding (complete with pets.)


























































































Here are some sneak peeks at the finished portions of my latest doll, The Lady. Her styling, as well as the Opulent Swan's were inspired by my trip to London's Victoria & Albert museum, as well as several evenings watching BBC's "Robin Hood."
 
Once her gloves, shoes and dress hem are complete, she will be up for sale in my Etsy shop. I'm expecting that to be in abboouuttt a week. :)

Among the "etc." (and gifts.)  Inspired by an obsession with, "Bob's Burgers" that my bf was very happy to inflict upon me. 





 Buuut that doesn't mean I haven't been coming up with ideas to execute, I think this break has given me the chance to flesh out some of things I've wanted to make for quite some time now.

I'm starting off by relisting a few unsold items from my shop at sale prices, (a couple of which are already snatched up,) and completing a few unfinished pieces. Keep an eye out, because updates are coming.

(Yes, actually :))



No comments:

Post a Comment