Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Updates All Round

I finally broke down and did it, I made a Facebook page:

Sacrificial Rabbits - Crystal A. Suh Facebook artist page

If you're on FB (and like my work), please "like" it and spread the word to your friends! ;)



I also have a new addition to my shop, a cotton spider (not to be confused with the silk spider). The cotton spider is bigger and a little more brutish but plenty nice and would be a funny tree ornament too.


You can view the listing/ purchase here: Cotton Spider on Etsy


I also have two recent "works in progress" shots to share, here is one:


I haven't decided if I want to just work on a series of singular hoop-frame pieces or if I want to go ahead and reserve these for a grand, decorative quilt. I've been wanting to do both but of course a quilt will be a super long term project should I decide to continue with it (eep!) 
Of course if this ends up being a singular scene, it's pretty much done.

Annnd here is my clay doll,


I was working feverishly on her for a few weeks and have taken a hiatus. There is a long ways to go, including making more pieces, painting, working on the jointing, hair and dressing but I've decided not to rush it. I want it to be as successful a first try as possible.


And as an item of note, my succulent was featured in this treasury by Chastity Hubbard


I was pretty sure making a realistic succulent and putting it in a jar would be a fun idea but I'm blown away by how popular it is- Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment