Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Slightly Christmas

I haven't been feeling any of this "Christmas spirit", so I got this little tree.

Unfortunately, I have to keep it in an elevated corner so my cat won't eat it and die. (<--clearly I worry about him going, doing and eating all sorts of things.) I'm also hoping to keep the tree alive till spring so I can take it to my family's house and plant it in the yard.

Woodland creatures, gnomes and a random Pinnochio I got in Florence.



Here's an in-progress shot of another project I'm working on. It's also a long term project that'll probably take a while but I've got a lot of hope for this one being really interesting in the end. I'm not 100% settled on things so I won't give much away but this is just the beginning.


My silk spider visiting the photo shoot and getting comfortable made me think I should include some animals in this too, maybe bugs, maybe birds (they are sorta my thing). We shall see, but a fuzzy caterpillar sounds fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment