Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Ornaments

I made a few ornaments for the holiday season and put them up in my shop as a "choose one" listing, what do you think, tree worthy?

Vintage rhinestones

Vintage rhinestones

Hand burned flower
I thought the last one would make a good little "French Hen" (as in "3 French hens, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree",) but Will said it looked like a shrimp x_x .


If you'd like to get one, they're available here, (if you don't mind shrimp on your tree *rolls eyes*):

http://www.etsy.com/listing/88072191/one-silk-bird-ornament-of-your-choice





I've also been busy gift searching for the holiday and found so many adorable/ pretty things, I was inspired to make a couple treasuries to share my findings, click them and look around!:
Treasury: "Super Sweet Cookie Jars" by me

Treasury: "Snow Princess, Dreaming" by me

No comments:

Post a Comment