Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little Belljar Terrarium


Since I'm playing catch-up with blogging, I'm including some finished work here as well as newly finished and work in progress. Here is one of the terrariums I made about a month ago. It was actually a Princess House votive holder that I turned into a pig playground.


This deer came to visit but was too tall for the lid to stay

But the pig was the perfect size
Pig manure must be very good for the soil because those sprouts just shot right up overnight.

*Hint= Actually, I was on the hunt for fungal gnats and placed a potato slice on top of the moss. Literally the next day, there were shoots (but no gnat larvae).
I'm not going to say this is guaranteed but if you have a moss terrarium in blooming season, it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment