Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Work in Progress


So, yesterday I remembered I should blog, I just didn't do it.
It just sort of didn't happen. After running errands in the disgusting heat during most of the day, I spent my night working on one of the wedding toppers I started and watching the entire 1995 BBC version of "Pride and Prejudice" (again) on Youtube. I saw it on tv a couple of years ago but since this topper is P&P inspired, I was in the mood and got a lot of initiative to finish the mate:I kept having to remake/ abandon the "mates" I was making because they weren't fitting together well.

Like in real life, sometimes you have to go through a few to find the one thats right for you.


I actually made him (not totally finished), then made the mossy hill base and attempted different brides throughout the time.

But last night, I finally made the one I was happy to pair with him:

Neither are finished yet, (legs you know) but I think they make a fine pair.


(I felt like an engagement/ wedding photographer here)


No comments:

Post a Comment