Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Etsy Updates

Presale has closed for the previous birds. White w/ flowers has sold but I decided to alter the pink w/ hearts at the last minute (sorry!). It will be available on Etsy at the beginning of next week. I'll announce it.

In the meantime I listed a felt fox, "Foxy Fox" on Etsy
Foxy Fox
I had to rush through the pictures, they're on the lazy side but believe that she is very stylish and creamy.


Detail shot
A detail shot of the now *sold* white bird.


Details
Tail shot of the white bird.




And I was featured in a couple of very sweet treasuries:

"GREEN TO BLUE FASHION!" by mammamiaeme


"All my leetle friends....." by moosegirlmaria

I have a completed *portion* of a new project I'm working on so another post will be coming up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment