Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Loch Ness Monster Message Holder & An Etsy Treasury

I just completed this guy, he came out pretty cute ( in my opinion):

Loch Ness Monster

I added a pocket at the bottom for messages

Loch Ness Monster

You can see imgs of that in the listing,

Loch Ness Monster Message Holder on Etsy


But I think I'm starting to get sick again :( (I started off the month sick and I'm ending it sick too!). Also, my internet is SOOO SLOW right now so it's probably a sign that I should curl up with this,

1943 Madame Bovary
A vintage find, print date says 1943
1943 Madame Bovary
The description is pretty funny, also I love the reminder for sending "a boy in the armed forces" a book

Oh and also, here's the latest Etsy Treasury I was featured in :),


"It Tops The Cake" by OWDJewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment