Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Rococo Bird- Etsy Shop Updates

I made a new Rococo bird and "made-over" another. I'll be focusing on some consignment pieces for a while so shop updates will be slowed till March.

But you can get these, annnd there's a felt sale in  my Etsy shop too, so go and pick out something nice for yourself, be it silk or felt ;)

Ruffle Tailed Rococo Bird
Looking wistful (can you tell I'm having fun with the wigs?)

Ruffle Tailed Rococo Bird
The coloring reminds me of the flat, creamy "Barry Lyndon" look

Ruffle Tailed Rococo Bird on Etsy


Pink Hearts Rococo Bird
Marie Antoinette wig makeover


Pink Hearts Rococo Bird



Pink Hearts Rococo Bird on Etsy


Ah and check out the Etsy Treasury my cake topper was featured in:
"Regency Wedding" by bubbletime

No comments:

Post a Comment