Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shop Update: The Swans + special free offer

I've listed this in my shop, a mother and baby swan.
They're available here in my Etsy shop: Swan Pair listing on Etsy

But not only that!
I wanted to offer a special free gift for blog followers:

Purchase this swan duo and receive:

My tiniest little rococo bird!
(Approx 1 inch tall x 2 inches from beak to tail)

Just enter the code: sacrab1 in the msg/notes to seller at checkout and I will include this tiny little silk and beaded bird in your package for free with no additional shipping fees.

Only applicable for purchase of "The Swans" and you must enter the code, this offer is not advertised through the listing, it's exclusive only to blog viewers ;)



I can't make these deals available for all listings (obviously, my fingers would fall off!) but keep an eye out for: first dibs sales via the blog, exclusive blog purchase items, special previews with release dates for my Etsy shop and other give aways such as this. I definitely want to spice it up a little, as well as thank you all for being fantastic!

1 comment: