Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Work in Progress: more from the flock of birds

Before all the birds are fully photographed and decidedly distributed, here's a little backtrack to a growing flock:
IMG_3578
Amusing myself while making legs

IMG_3536
The most birds I've ever queued to date (also: see cat in window)


creamcourt
Thought these three looked particularly good together, like a Cream Court




Once I've photographed them all (for details and etc), it will be decided if any make it to consignment and the rest will be released incrementally, (primarily via my Etsy). I *might* end up adding a couple more to the group because after this spree, I'm going to take a break from individually sold birds (includes bird pairs) and work on some unfinished dolls and longer term projects so if anyone was interested in birds, now is the time to keep an eye out.


On another note, I was also featured in a few treasuries :)  :

Screen shot 2011-03-14 at 12.48.43 PM

"echos of nature" treasury by Ampaden

Screen shot 2011-03-10 at 1.44.45 PM
 "Birds of a Feather a pif treasury" treasury by my4sisters




Screen shot 2011-02-16 at 4.35.43 PM

"On The Bonnie Bonnie Banks" treasury by KogoShuko

1 comment:

  1. wow you have been a busy little bee indeed!!! They look incredible all together like that, what a beautiful silky white flock!!!

    ReplyDelete