Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Interim post...

smallnobird
Little glass ladies, a gift from my bf, Lisa.
Or at least that's how it feels.
But I'm going to have an exciting update on my flock by the end of this week because I will definitely finish all the little feet (the feet are my least favorite part). This is my biggest group to date (usually updates are one or two at a time) so get ready for all kinds of whimsy because not even I could have anticipated the range of these birds. Wigs, flowers, swans, mini stuff...

I've also been trying to get Spotcats back on track (now that it'll be warm again) and have some Found Bears I've been saving.


Hope everyone is having a great Sunday, it's time for brunch ;)

2 comments:

  1. That's very interesting... that the feet are your least favourite part.... keep at them though, I admire them all the time, ooohing and aaahhhing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks! I think I dislike it because just the very idea of making anything as exactly the same as possible (twice) is a little tedious. Plus not using patterns- well, it makes it harder :p I did this to myself haha.

    ReplyDelete