Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Back

from the Bahamas (which was only 5 days of my absence but took up much more time).
Jet skiing, snorkeling, riding on motor scooter and an underwater (sub-like) scooter but I can't even swim and I don't drive. Considering all, it was eventful.

Now it's back to work. The day job and my making. P&P topper's photos are complete and will be ready to list soon (maybe tomorrow?)

Tonight My Fair Lady aesthetics on my mind and the Tennessee Waltz resounds in my ear.
After a day of catching up with necessities and a night of "dayjob" work, it all comes together.

In the mean time, here's something I <3, it's hearkens back to paper puppets and aristocratic ways, collages and magic.

Ramona Falls "I Say Fever" from Barsuk Records on Vimeo.



Ramona Falls "I Say Fever". Directed and Animated by Stefan Nadelman.

So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment