Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Toxicity of the City

I just rebought a pro Flickr. I've had a flickr account for years and there weren't nearly this many organizational tools when I last had a pro account so now I'm masochistically going through the whole thing.
I'm finding I like making sets based on place but that I haven't uploaded much in the past year so I think I'll back catalog some of it.

Here though are some photos from just a few weeks ago:

riversmall3

In the distance, you can see the cranes working on the pier. There's supposed to be a ferry that will go from Manhattan to Greenpoint once construction is complete.



riversmall

Too bad they never bothered to clean up the waste and oil from a few decades ago.




riversmall2

It's still kind of pretty in it's industrial decay and flux

No comments:

Post a Comment